Jun 3, 2009

Last events before the shut-down

For those wishing to purchase product or a CSA share (membership) in person before we temporarily close up shop, your last opportunities will be Thursday and Saturday of this week, both at 17th St Farmers Market. Thursday is a regular market day, 9-2, give or take, and I'll have my doeling Prieka with me.

Saturday is a fun event called Animalia, 11-4.
Grab the dog and the kids (or just the dog) and come on out. There's a Greyest Muzzle beauty pagent, petting zoo, Niftiest Pet contest, and of course it's free! For Animalia, I'll also be dragging our beautiful, if shy, Nubian buckling Ford along too.

Remember, Saturday 6/6 during Animalia is your last chance to purchase CSA shares. Drop me an email if you have any questions at all.

No comments: