Jul 14, 2009

Regarding our absences from the South of the James Market (Forest Hill Park)

"Are you still doing the South of the James/Forest Hill Park market?" folks ask me.

In theory, yes. In actuality, no, apparently. I've been scheduled to be there once or twice a month all season. However, as things began to get tough for the business, I had to sit out some Saturdays for lack of product. Then of course, we were closed for a month of so. Now we're back up and running, but no sooner did I re-start the website, but so many orders flooded in that I'm about out of product again - popularity is a double-edged sword.

So if you don't see me at South of the James market on a date you'd expected to, it's because I don't have a whole Saturday's worth of product. Rest assured, you can always find me Thursday morning at 17th St Farmers Market in Shockoe Bottom. Be sure to check our calender of upcoming events often for changes. I try to keep it as accurate as possible.

No comments: