Jan 4, 2010

And the winner is...

During the three days of Busch Gardens' Christmas Town that fell after Christmas, we held a contest at our booth to help name our latest fragrance. It's one of the best scent blends I've encountered in a long while, containing "Juicy Berry, Soft Mimosa, Apricot Nectar, Vanilla Musk, Sensual Amber, and Precious Woods." I fell in love with it instantly, but the correct nomenclature escaped me, so I turned to our customers for help. From the dozens of entries we received were such varied suggestions as "Tranquility," "Heavenly Goat," "River Wash," and "Kiss Me in the Morning." But as with all contests, there can be only one winner.

The winner of the $20 Wild Heaven Farm gift certificate/online shopping credit is (drum roll, please) "Opalescent," submitted by Kenny Tyler, an employee of Busch Gardens who declined or forgot to leave me his email address. If anyone out there knows Kenny, please tell him he's won and to email me to claim his prize.

Look for more contests as we go through this year. For the next prize, we're considering 'a baby goat's weight in product.' What do you think?

No comments: